“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bounce into Spring!

On Friday night we went to the Active Learning Center in Allentown for an event with the Eastern Pennsylvania Down Syndrome Center. The center had bouncers and a ball room that the kids all really enjoyed.


Raymond and I were having so much fun in the ball room!




Then I got into the bouncer with Raymond. I can't remember the last time I was in a bouncer. Raymond was a little unsure at first but he got over his fear in about 10 seconds.











Then everyone ate pizza...



Nate and his Daddy


Owen and Isabella

(I love Owen - he's just the cutest thing)




Tory was singing and dancing with Raymond. He couldn't take his eyes off her. We joked that Raymond has a new girlfriend!



Then Isabella hit the ball room!


Our entire family had such a nice time. We are so grateful to have the center which allows us to stay connected with other families who are also blessed with Down Syndrome : )


On another subject, Isabella made me pipe-cleaner roses today. She said it was for my anniversary. What a sweet girl! She did a great job all by herself!


Until Next Time!


Lots of Love,


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like all of you had a blast at the activity center! I'll play ball with you, Raymond and Isabella! But I won't go down the slide, Yipes!

Ellie said...

That last comment was from me but I don't know why it didn't have my name.