“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sleep Over (1 of 2 New Posts)

My cousin's little girl, Melody, came over for a sleepover this past weekend. She and Isabella play so nicely together. They had a blast. We made "fish" cupcakes for Father's Day. The girls did a great job! While the cupcakes baked we worked on the decoration.


They separated M&M's by color.



Lily watched

Then they put gummy fruit slices on toothpicks for the tails.


Mel told me this was the first time she spread icing on the top of a cupcake. She was a natural.


And presto!



"Fish" Cupcakes!


***


On Father's Day Morning, Lily and Raymond decided that sleeping on Daddy was the best gift of all. Who doesn't want snuggles on Father's Day?


Until Next Time!


Lots of Love,

6 comments:

Steph F. said...

Those are the cutest cupcakes ever, how clever!!! :)

Ellie said...

Those cupcakes look so adorable. You all did a great job with the decorating!!

Ellie said...

I don't know if my last comment about the delicious looking cupcakes was saved because this comment block popped up again. So, I'm saying it again: THOSE CUPCAKES LOOK YUMMY!

Aunt Anna said...

Love the pictures. The cupcakes look yummy.

Ellie said...

I showed two of my coworkers the cupcakes picture and they were amazed at how cute they turned out. They said you were very crafty and creative and the girls did an outstanding job.

Erica said...

I'll be sure to tell them : )