“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Longwood Gardens

I took the kids to Longwood Gardens yesterday.  It was beautiful outside!!!
I loaded Raymond and Lily into the wagon and off we went.
 Isabella wanted to go to the children's garden first.

 Once we got there, I let Raymond and Lily get out and play too.  All three of them were so cute!

 Raymond didn't want to walk down the steps.  He was crawling down backwards.  After a while, and some encouragement, he started to walk down.
 The garden's theme was orchid extravaganza.  There were gorgeous orchids everywhere.

Raymond was doing the happy dance when we got to the children's area in the conservatory.  He loves the fountains.




Lily had lots of fun too!


Raymond wouldn't smile for the camera because he was still upset with me for taking him away from the water. 

Isabella also took a ride in the wagon.

It was a wonderful day!

Until Next Time!
Lots of Love,

1 comment:

aunt anna said...

Happy to see how happy the kids are -I love Longwood also! But I don't get a ride in a cool wagon.