“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Friday, May 17, 2013

Isabella & Lily's New Room

The girls room has been done for a little while but I'm just now getting around to posting pictures of it for you.  My goal was to make it girly but something that can grow with them.  I think I was successful with that.
Isabella (and me) likes to have her and Lily's things match in the room.  I needed new sheet sets and was able to find two cute sets that matched.  These are my favorite...
 
 
So, join me on the tour.





 
The girls helped me make a lot of things for their room, including these initial plaques.

 

 
Everyone loves this bean bag chair!

 
We made the button mirror.

 
Mirrored closet doors. These have actually been up since before Christmas.  It's funny when I catch Isabella checking herself out in them.  Lily is started to also.  Raymond just likes to make silly faces at himself.

 
I painted the back of the bedroom door with a magnetic primer so Isabella could put her pictures on it.  Before she was taping her pictures to the wall.  For most people that probably isn't a problem, but honestly, I hated when she did it.  This was my creative solution.  We are in the process of making magnet's out of bottle caps right now for on the back.

 
I want to make sure you can see the stripes I painstakingly painted.  It was a headache but worth it in the end!

 
Here is a picture of me for those of you who keep saying they haven't seen a picture of my belly.  There it is at 33 weeks.  I'm wearing my least favorite/flattering maternity jeans.  I don't understand why people take pictures of themselves and post them.  It's weird to me.
 




 
Chloe is ALWAYS on Isabella's bed.
 
Also, Isabella's blog has a new post today.  Please take a look!
 
Until Next Time!
Lots of Love,

1 comment:

aunt anna said...

lovely room for 2 lovely girls. I also love Raymond on the chair!