“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Quick Update

Some of you have sent me emails asking if Raymond is now off of oxygen because of the pictures in my last post. The answer is - he's not supposed to be. Chris and I are having a lot of trouble keeping Raymond from pulling it off his face. He's at the age were he knows how to take it off and doesn't want it on there. Chris and I have had to make the choice whether or not to put it back on or let it off for awhile. Raymond's face gets so sore and bleeds. We've been watching him closely during the day, after the oxygen gets ripped off, to watch for blue skin. When we see him struggling for breath or turning blue we put it back on. He also must wear it at night. No exceptions. Chris has become a pro at taping it back on Raymond's face in the dark.

Also, I've been told that Blogger has been giving some of you trouble. Apparently, you haven't been able to see things on the blog well or comment. If you leave a comment and notice that I don't publish it within a day or two, let me know. The odds are that it didn't come through to me. The only time I don't publish a comment is if it's SPAM. I've received a few of those. Hang in there with me! Hopefully Blogger will work out these kinks soon!


Yes, Isabella is still sick and now Raymond is starting to feel crummy too. I'm really hoping he doesn't continue to get more sick and not be able to have his procedures next week. Lily is in isolation or as close to it as possible. Isabella has been having a hard time with that. She gives Lily tons of "blow kisses" instead of real ones. I told her she's being such a good big sister!


I've been going through the kids clothing and transitioning their draws from winter to summer. I worked on it a lot today while Isabella, Raymond and Lily napped. Our bed was covered. Can you find Lily?






Until Next Time!


Lots of Love,

2 comments:

Ellie said...

I found her!! I did this last week but still haven't packed up my winter sweaters so they are all over my room. And I'm just one person, you have 5 to transition! I woke up repeatedly again worrying about Isabella and Raymond. I hope today is better!

Aunt Anna said...

Lily on the bed reminds me of the ET movie when he is in the closet.
Hope Isabella and Raymond get over this bug quickly.
And none the the rest of you get it at all.