“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tabs

This is an update for those of you who have been thoughtful enough to save your soda tabs for us to take to the Ronald McDonald House.


This is from the Ronald McDonald House Newsletter we get in the mail-

"Those aluminum tabs collections are really adding up to big numbers! In 2010, we averaged over $1,300 a month, and have raised over $166,800 to date from this project - that's 207 tons of aluminum!"

So a BIG thank you to everyone that has been helping us collect the aluminum tabs. See how even a small act of kindness can add up to such a wonderful outcome? Also, I just found out that they collect magazines/glossy paper too.





Until Next Time!

Lots of Love,


1 comment:

Ellie said...

I have lots of tabs to give you this weekend to take next week. By glossy paper, I assume they mean catalogs will work. I've been getting those in the mail so I'll collect a few I still have and ask Anna too. All for a great cause!!