“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Olympic Torch Relay

You might remember me telling you that Raymond was being honoured by Penny Green, one of the people chosen to carry the Olympic torch.  She ran her stretch of the relay Monday morning in Dunstable, England.  Here are a few pictures from the event. 
 Coca-Cola was Penny's sponsor.



When the torch is lite from runner to runner it is called the kiss. What a neat moment for both people.













A BIG thank you to Penny for honouring Raymond.  You did a wonderful job and we are all so proud of you!  Also, thank you for sending me all these pictures and the t-shirt.  Part of me wants to wear the t-shirt every day because I'm so proud and the other part of me never wants to wear it because I'm afraid something will happen to it.  So exciting!
Bringing people together for global Down Syndrome awareness...how cool!!!

Until Next Time!
Lots of Love,

1 comment:

Aunt Anna said...

That IS cool!