“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Yo Gabba Gabba Live!!!

I took Raymond and Lily to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live yesterday.  There was a Groupon for the show offering half price tickets.  They both love the show and I knew they would be so excited.  Grammy bought us the tickets for their birthdays.

 Both kids waited nicely for the show to start.  I decided to walk with them out to the souvenir table before the show started.  I'm glad I did.  The item's came in handy at intermission.


 
When the show started, both kids were in total all!



 
Since I was there alone, it was hard to take many pictures of them since they were both on  my lap.

 
 
This is the best picture I got of the 3 of us.  LOL!
 

Then the highlight of Raymond's little life happened...
 


 
Biz Markie walked out on stage...

 
I thought Raymond was going to have a heart attack...

 
I seriously felt his heart start beating faster...
 
 
He was mesmerized!


Lily danced in the aisle!
 


 
I bought Raymond a radio at the show.

Lily got these nesting dolls which she has been playing with NON-STOP since we got home.

What a fun and exciting afternoon!
Thank you Grammy!
 
Until Next Time!
Lots of Love, 

2 comments:

Ellie said...

I wish I could have been there too. I love the expressions on their faces and LOL at Raymonds response to the Biz! I'm so glad you all had a great time.

Ellie said...

I wish I could have been there too. I love the expressions on their faces and LOL at Raymonds response to the Biz! I'm so glad you all had a great time.