“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cereal Please

Hi everyone. Lily has started to eat rice cereal. Thank goodness she likes it because she goes on a hunger strike when I'm at work. I do come home on my lunch break to feed her but this should really help. Isn't she a cutie?




She's so happy afterward with a full belly...



and sleepy!






Here is a short video of her eating.

***


We went to the park with friends and Raymond had a lot of fun swinging.





Vicki, the twins mom.




While at the playground, Isabella was having fun on the play equipment. She was trying to get out of Alexander's way (Catherine and Elizabeth's brother) and took a step backwards without looking. What she didn't realize was that there was nothing behind her. She fell 7 feet flat on her back. I saw Isabella fall and it was almost like it was happening in slow motion. I sprinted over to her. When she was finally able to talk, since she had the wind knocked out of her, she kept telling me she couldn't breath. The poor little thing! I took Isabella to the doctor just to be on the safe side and he gave her a clean bill of health. So, my sweet girl was stiff and sore for a few days. It could have been much worse. Thank God it wasn't.




Since I gave you a video of Lily, here is a video of Raymond playing with his camera.






Until Next Time!



Lots of Love,






2 comments:

Ellie said...

I love the two video clips of Raymond and Lily. They made me laugh too. My heart stopped when I read about Isabella falling. I'm so glad she's okay but you must have been so scared, too. Her guardian angel was looking out for her there! Have a good day with love from Ellie.

Aunt Anna said...

I just love the 2 video clips of Lily and Raymond. So sweet! But you really scared me with the news about Isabella's fall. hope she's over the aches and pains. It hurts just to think about it. What a scary time for you too!