“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall Is Here

The weather is getting cooler and we've been enjoying it. Isabella's school is in full swing and she's having fun making new friends in her class. She talks a lot about a new little girl named Violet. Maybe we'll have to invite her over to play sometime.

Raymond likes to take the cushions off of the sofa and then Isabella uses them as seats. She's drinking our favorite peach smoothie in this picture.



1 bag frozen peaches

2 cups orange juice

1 can peach nectar

1 small container peach Greek yogurt

2 tsp. sugar

Blend and Enjoy!


Lily is getting around the house so fast! I put her down and she follows me where ever I go. This morning I was in the bathroom with the door closed washing my hands and she was outside the door calling, "Mama! Mama!" She is SO sweet. She really enjoys playing with the activity cube.

The side with the gears seems to be her favorite.


Lily always peaks at me through her crib while I'm folding laundry.


It's getting harder and harder to take pictures of Raymond! He never stays still!!! Above is a good example of that! I was able to snap a picture of him sitting still the other day. I was feeding Lily and he always watches that process. Part of me feels bad because he can't eat and another part of me thinks it's good that he watches so when we can finally try to feed him by mouth again, he'll have seen Lily do it.



Lily has been less then enthusiastic about eating solid food. I've been giving her different options, and she eats three or four small spoonfuls, but she still prefers the easy way out (nursing). Yesterday I gave her Carrots, Apples & Parsnips (by Ella's Kitchen Organic Baby Food) and she loved it! Yay!


This is Lily's all-done face.



Until Next Time!


Lots of Love,

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Such great descriptions and pictues of your wonderful three children! They are so special!!