“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Suites & Treats

Last night we went to "Suites & Treats" at the Iron Pigs Baseball Stadium. It was a trick-or-treat event for kids with Special Needs. Different companies, such as Coke-a-Cola, decorated baseball suites and gave out goodies. We were invited through the Down Syndrome Center. Isabella was a cheerleader, Raymond a bat and Lily a lobster.


(I had TONS of people stop me and tell me how cute Lily looked!)


We saw lots of friends...


Jack


Owen


And made some new ones!

Raymond always manages to pick-up the ladies!


It was lots of fun!


Until Next Time!


Lots of Love,

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Looks like fun! Raymond is definitely a chick magnet! Lily is so cute as a lobster (reminds me so much of Isabella 4 years ago!)and Isabella is a beautiful cheerleader!!

Tracey said...

Your kids are adorable! My father and brother live in Leesport and I'm actually not far away in Lancaster Co. Where is the Down Sydrome Center you speak of? My 8 yr old son has D.S. along with Autism and Celiac Disease so I can certainly relate to you and your journey! :-)

Erica said...

The Eastern Pennsylvania Down Syndrome Center. They are great!