“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

"Isabella, why do you love Daddy?"


"I Love you and Daddy."


" I love you too, (*kiss*) but why do you love Daddy?"


"Cause' I can do fun stuff with Daddy and I get to go fishing with Daddy and I get to go biking with Daddy, and I (thinking) I'm going to go mountain climbing with Daddy someday. And I like to do everything with you guys!"


"Daddy's birthday is Saturday. How old is Daddy?"


"When is Saturday?"


"Tomorrow."


(Big smile!) "That means we only have one day to get Daddy something for his birthday! Then we'll have to go all over the place, right?"


"Maybe, but how old do you think Daddy is?"


"Ummm....ahhh...well I really don't know."


"Why do you think Raymond loves Daddy?"


"Because their both rough."


"Why else do you think Raymond loves Daddy so much?"


"Because he likes to wrestle with him."


"Why do you think Lily loves Daddy?"


"Because he loves her and she loves him."


"Why does Mommy love Daddy?"


"Because he's your husband."


WE ALL LOVE YOU BABE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

XOXOXOXOX

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Isabella made a card for daddy and put so much love in it! I love him too because he is my son, a terrific daddy, husband, and I am soooo proud of him.