“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cell Phones for Autism

 Recently, Chris an I got new cell phones.  We seem to have so many old cell phones sitting around.  I used to donate them to the Women In Crisis Center but we don't live close to them anymore.  I came across an organization that takes your old cell phones, recycles them, and part of the money goes to Autism Speaks and other local organizations.  They are based out of Coral Springs, Florida. So I printed out a free FedEx label and off they went.  If you or someone you know is looking to get rid of an old cell phone, don't throw them away...donate!
Until Next Time!
Lots of Love,

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Thanks for the info. I also have one to donate.