“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Friday, September 7, 2012

Baby John

As you know, Friday's on this blog are about Raymond's therapy progress for the week. 
Today, however, is dedicated to Baby John.
 
I just found out that my friend had her sweet baby boy, John. Despite the fact that John was given the diagnosis of Down Syndrome around 20 weeks, "A" and her husband made the brave decision to NOT be part of the staggering statistic to terminate the pregnancy. With full support of friends and family, they eagerly awaited John's arrival.

Sadly, John was born stillborn via c-section.

So today, as you send your children off to school or put them to bed, be grateful for the time you have together. Say a prayer for baby John and his devastated family. My heart aches for them.  
 
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you."
John 14:1-2
 

1 comment:

aunt anna said...

so so sad. my heart aches also for this family.