“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday! Isabella and I made a few more goodies before Christmas Eve.

On Christmas Eve we waited for Grammy to come. We went out to lunch and came home to open our presents. In years past we had Isabella open all gifts on Christmas Day and it was too overwhelming. She was actually tired of opening gifts. So this year we split it up a bit. She and Raymond had fun tearing into Grammy's presents!






When it was time for bed, Isabella had a very hard time falling asleep. She was so excited for Santa....and he came!

We had a gate up around the tree so Raymond wouldn't bother it. on Christmas we took it down. He actually seemed more interested in the tree with the gate up rather then down. We haven't put it back up since and he's been fine. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself! : )


Lets get this show on the road!




Even Sadie got a present from Santa.




Raymond wasn't sure why all the sudden he was allowed to rip things apart but he decided not to ask any questions and go for it!!!


We got everything pretty much cleaned up from Christmas morning just in time for Grandma and Grandpa to come with more gifts.



Yes, Isabella wore her pajamas all day! Why not!

The day after Christmas we went to Lancaster for a gift exchange with my family. I had my camera with me but ended up not taking any pictures. By the time I realized that I didn't get the camera out everyone was leaving. My cousin Ashley had a baby, Paige, on Nov. 7 and this was the first time we got to meet her. She is very cute. I was holding her and decided to pick up Raymond to see what he would do. He was surprised when he saw her and then got a very big smile on his face. Raymond touched her face and rubbed her cheek so gently. I think he was curious about a person smaller then him! I can't remember Raymond interacting with a baby smaller then him before. Normally babies younger then Raymond are still physically bigger. It was unbelievably sweet and Chris, my cousin and I were all making a big of fuss over them! This interaction makes me wonder what Raymond will think when he has a little baby to look at all day long. It will be cute for sure. Hopefully he doesn't think his new sister is a special toy for him. Even though, sometimes, I think Isabella considers Raymond her personal toy. He's always here for her enjoyment! See...

Until Next Time,

Lots of Love,

Erica

2 comments:

Aunt Anna said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Isabella and Raymond sure had fun! happy new year to all of you!

Ellie said...

I had so much fun spending Christmas with all of you. Thank you for a great time. The pictures are great and I love the video.