“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Here I Am!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year! We stayed home and had a party according to Isabella. I made yummy lobster club sandwiches for dinner. We played games and had lots of fun. Isabella made it to around 10:00 but just couldn't stay awake any longer.
We've been getting things in order for the new baby. My due date is only 7 weeks away! We ordered a crib for her and as you can see, everyone helped put it together.



Yes, Raymond ripped his oxygen off!


Afterwards, Raymond got a haircut.

I'm sure there are lots of other things I should tell you, but I can't think of anything right now. So check back for another update soon!

Until Next Time!

Lots of Love,

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Happy New Year!! It looks like you did get help with the crib. Raymond looks like a big boy in the photos. I like his hair cut, too. But I thought he looked adorable with it long, too. Isabella is cute as ever.

Erica said...

Daddy said he was starting to look shaggy!