“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Sunday, January 9, 2011

PA Farm Show

On Saturday we decided to take the kids to the Pennsylvania Farm Show. I've never been there (for anything other then the dog show) and it's been a long time for Chris. It's a huge complex and there was a lot to see. Isabella and Raymond really enjoyed looking at everything.


Isabella and Daddy checked out the horse trailers. They both liked the ones with living quarters.








There were tons of people walking around with peacock feathers. So many so that we thought they were being handed out for free. When we came across the stand that had the peacocks, we found they were actually selling the feathers for a dollar. They must have made a killing! Yes, we bought one for Isabella. Raymond tried desperately to grab a hold of it the rest of the day!


This little girl was born on Christmas Eve.


He might be small but he was loud! There were so many types of chickens on display. Some of them were really beautiful.


Isabella thought this Guinea pig was so funny. I asked her if she thought he was having a bad hair day. She just laughed and laughed!


A lady was showing kids how to use these lassos that were for sale. Isabella asked the lady if she could try and she did a pretty good job. We stood there for a little while Isabella tried to perfect her lassoing. When we were getting ready to walk away the lady told Isabella that she was the boss. She continued by telling Isabella how she was such a nice and polite girl and gave her a lasso for free! When we walked away Chris and I told Isabella that's why it is always important to use good manners (which she always does) because you never know who you might be talking to. Raymond was strapped to me most of the time while we were walking around so there really aren't any pictures of him at the farm show since I was the one taking the pictures.


On a different subject, anyone who knows me knows that I despise sneakers. I never wear them. I have a pair that I put on when I'm on the treadmill and that's horrible enough. I just don't like sneakers. Period. But I must say, I really love these sneakers...

Raymond has several appointments in Philadelphia on Wednesday, including an oncology appointment. I'll let you know how those go when we get home. Hopefully we don't get snowed into the Ronald McDonald House. Isabella would be happy to stay an extra day though! She loves it there.

Until Next Time!

Lots of Love,

No comments: