“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

So it Begins!

The kids were waiting for Grandma and Grandpa last Wednesday. They were very excited for their visit!

We exchanged gifts. Isabella helped Raymond and Lily with their gifts.


Raymond LOVES his new chair.
Grandma & Raymond

On Thursday we went to Longwood Gardens (We have a family membership now - Yay!). It was drizzling when we got there so we decided to walk around the conservatory first. Grandpa bought Isabella an umbrella in the gift shop.













I love the gingerbread wreaths that are hanging throughout the gardens. I told Isabella we are going to make one!


I think this is so pretty. It reminds me a little of something out of Alice in Wonderland.
Isabella and I love the orchid room!
I was looking at the pictures from our trip to Longwood Gardens and passed this one on more then one occasion. Then I took notice to Grandpa in the background and cracked up! I don't know what he was doing. Probably trying to make Lily laugh or maybe he turned his hat to get in closer to her? I don't know but I think it's a funny picture!

After we left Longwood Gardens, everyone was hungry. I had to buy a gift certificate at Longhorn Steakhouse so we decided to eat there. We (especially Chris) always get nervous taking Raymond out to eat. Since he doesn't eat anything by mouth, he gets board and antsy very quickly. We also don't want to not take him out to eat with us or he's never going to now how to behave properly at a restaurant. He was SUCH a good boy. (Especially after being cooped up in the stroller all day. Originally we were going to let him walk but since it had rained we decided not to.)
Then, to make things even more exciting, Uncle Bobby, Aunt Lori and Alexander came on Friday. You know what that meant...more presents!
Every year my mom's family has a gift exchange in Lancaster. Lily wore her Christmas dress. She looked so cute and seemed to really like wearing it.
My brother, Bobby, and my Grandma Elsie
Alexander & Isabella

Our holiday celebrations are just kicking off. So far they've been a blast! We are all looking forward to Christmas Day!


Until Next Time!

Lots of Love,

No comments: