“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Friday, January 6, 2012

Ads of Inclusion

I was flipping through the Target ad this week and saw this cutie in the orange shirt. That's right! He has Down Syndrome. Kudos to Target for showing such strong support for individuals with disabilities. They are showing their local communities that it's time to set all stereotypes aside. EVERYONE is equal and deserves the same opportunities. This isn't the first time Target has featured a child with Down Syndrome (or other disability).


They ran this toy ad not too long ago.


Neiman Marcus featured the same little guy as Target in a recent catalog. Bravo to them as well!

Let's hope we continue to see this trend. Whether it's a person with Down Syndrome or other disability, I love it! It shows tremendous character (in my opinion) on the part of the person who signs off on these ads. Hopefully many more in 2012! If you see an advertisement with someone with Down Syndrome, please let me know! I want to support these retailers!


Until Next Time!


Lots of Love,

1 comment:

ELLIE said...

Yay for Target!! I'm already a good customer but I am so happy they are supporters!! How is Raymond today?