“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Registration

Last Thursday Isabella has Kindergarten registration!  Oh my.  She's getting so big.  I'm excited for her.  She's really looking forward to it.  While Chris and I took Isabella to her registration, my friend Marty stayed with Raymond and Lily.
The perfect outfit to register for Kindergarten!
After we got back, Chris went to work and Marty and I took the kids to Longwood Gardens.


Crystal Rain Drops

I want one of these for at home.  So pretty.


Lily with the Lily's



Isabella got a little too close to smell a flower.  Can you see the yellow pollen on her nose and lips?





This tree reminded me of something out of Dr. Seuss's the Lorax.

Isabella went into the kids area for a few minutes but I didn't let Raymond or Lily.  I didn't want them to get real wet since it was a little cool outside. 
Raymond protested that decision as we walked away. 

Chubby Little Squirrel




Can you spot the ladybug on Raymond's head?  It stayed there for awhile.

The kids area is always so fun for everyone!





Boo!!!

Isabella brought her notebook and drew lots of pictures of things we saw that day.

Where's Isabella?


 Isabella wanted me to take a picture of this goose on it's nest.  


 Marty and Isabella


 Everyone had a nice time.  Before we headed home, I reserved our tickets for the new Light exhibit at Longwood Gardens from the imaginative British artist and light designer, Bruce Munro.  Chris, the kids and I are going on a member's only night. 
I'm really looking forward to that.  It's going to be beautiful. 
There were a lot of people setting up displays for it already.  That made us even more anxious.
Daddy got home from work not too long after we did.


Lily was tuckered out from her busy day.  Luckily, Daddy is so comfortable : )

Until Next Time!
Lots of Love, 

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Beautiful children, photos,and flowers!

Aunt Anna said...

Isabella will do great in kindergarten! Loved the photos of Longwood Gardens.

Ellie said...

Today we played garden princess (guess who that was LOL) and I asked her if she is responsible for the beautiful flowers at Longwood Gardens. She laughed and said yes!