“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Monday, May 21, 2012

WV

I'm back from West Virginia.  My brother is home and doing much better.  Thank you for all the emails, phone calls, texts and prayers for him.  I had fun spending some one-on-one time with our nephew, Alexander.  I think the last time that happened, he was three months old. 


Alexander likes to do gymnastics.  He's really good at cartwheels.


Here he is mid-cartwheel.
He thought it was fun that I was cartwheeling with him.

On Thursday I went to watch Alexander's baseball game.  He did such a good job!


While there, I met Caramel.  SHE WAS SO CUTE!!!

If Isabella would have been there she would have wanted to take her home...okay...to be totally honest, I kinda wanted to. 

After the game, Grandma asked Alexander if he wanted to go to Dairy Queen.  He was so excited!

Nothing like a blizzard after a winning baseball game.

Thanks for keeping Aunt Erica company buddy! 
You tell the best stories and always make me laugh!

Until Next Time!
Lots of Love,

No comments: