“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Monday, August 20, 2012

Longwood Gardens with Family

With the passing of my grandmother, my brother and his family came to stay with us for the funeral.  On Thursday we decided to go to Longwood Gardens.  This was their first time there.
Alexander & Isabella




Hugs for Lily!

My sweet boy
Aunt Lori, Alexander, Uncle Bobby and Isabella





Alexander enjoyed the children's area.




The lady on the bench was explaining to Isabella and Alexander that this cat (I can't remember his name) lives at the gardens.  We've never seen him before.  He sure was a big cat!

My grandmother's funeral went well but was emotionally draining.  My brother and Chris, along with some of my male cousins, were pallbearers.  The service was a lovely reflection of her life.  Thank you to everyone for the emails, phone calls and text messages.  I received all of them even if I didn't reply yet.  It's been a little chaotic around here.

Until Next Time!
Lots of Love,

2 comments:

aunt anna said...

I always recommend Longwood to anyone with kids (as your photos show what fun they have- especially with the fountains).

Ellie said...

Looks like you all had a great time there, soaking in the sunshine, beauty, and water fountains.