“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mom-Mom

Many of you know that my Grandmother has been battling a malignant brain tumor, along with several other added complications.  She lost her battle Monday morning and I was grateful to be able to spend her last 72 hours with her.  She was a loving and kind woman.  In her honor, this will be my last blog post this week.

Miriam Troop
July 10, 1938 - August 13, 2012








I love you Mom-Mom.  You will forever be in my heart.

2 comments:

Aunt Anna said...

I was sorry to hear that your grandmother lost her battle. My heart goes out to you and your family as you deal with the loss.

Anonymous said...

For several months I've been praying for your mom mom. This past week, I'm keeping you and your entire family in my prayers for comfort and strength. You know, Isabella was right, Mom Mom is feeling a LOT better now!!