“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Monday, October 4, 2010

Apple Festival

On Saturday we went to the Apple Festival in Gettysburg. I didn't take any pictures there because it was pretty crowded. Afterwards we stopped at the Boyds Bear Factory. It's a big place and you could spend a lot of time looking around there. Isabella always likes the displays they have out front.



Raymond's surgery is tomorrow so I will post about that when I have a chance. We are heading down to the Ronald McDonald House today around lunchtime. In the meantime, I did schedule a post for Tuesday morning so that I can keep up with the 31 for 21 project. I will not be on the computer but as soon as I get a chance I'll let you know how Raymond is doing.
Until Next Time!
Lots of Love,
Erica

1 comment:

Ellie said...

I love the pictures, especially the one of Raymond and his daddy. Isabella is adorable, as always!