“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Saturday, October 2, 2010

This Month...

October is National Down Syndrome Awareness Month. I'm going to do my best to be apart of the 31 for 21 campaign. The goal is to blog everyday in the month of October for Down Syndrome (Trisomy 21). The posts don't need to be related to Down Syndrome but I think I'm going to do my best to make that my theme this month. I will try to post facts or other information about Down Syndrome that you may not know. I'll continue to post our everyday things but you'll see some smaller informative posts from me. I posted something yesterday, so for today, I want to share with you a company that was gracious enough to donate a lot of time and money for our cause and our kids. Next time you go see a movie maybe this will help you decide which theatre to go to.


Regal Entertainment Group Set to Air Buddy Walk PSA


The Regal Entertainment Group has agreed to donate three weeks of air time to promote the Buddy Walk. The 30-second Buddy Walk PSA will air nationwide on 7,200 screens before every movie from September 17th to October 8th.
Now that's awesome!
Until Next Time,
Lots of Love,
Erica

No comments: