“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Monday, October 18, 2010

Rolling Around In My Head

Rolling Around In My Head is a Blog that I really enjoy to read. Dave Hingsburger is a man who lives in Canada and writes about his experiences as a person in a wheelchair and any wonderful random thought that comes into his head - or a conversation that he may overhear. He is brave and inspiriging. I like his brutal honesty and his abitily to reach out to so many people. His blog was the one I shared a post from a while back. If you have some time, take a look at it and be sure to bookmark it. There is always something worthwhile to look at. I even enjoy reading the post comments.
Until Next Time!
Lots of Love,
Erica

No comments: