“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Disability Scoop

Disability Scoop is an online paper dedicated to developmental disability news. It's a wonderful resource and I really enjoy reading all the articles and stories. Recently a story was featured about Monica & David. They are a young couple, newly married, both with Down Syndrome. A documentary was made following their first year of marriage. It premiered on HBO on October 14. We don't get HBO and I don't know anyone who saw it. I'm going to see if I can find it elsewhere because I would really like to watch it.


Until Next Time!

Lots of Love,

Erica

1 comment:

Lori Deverter said...

Erica, here is a link to the show on HBO. I had heard about this show and was curious myself. Found this on HBO.com. There are HBO documentries that you can purchase on DVD. I'm not sure about this one, but you can watch video clips on the site. http://www.hbo.com/#/documentaries/monica-and-david