“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Scott Hamilton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton

Monday, October 11, 2010

Reception

You might remember that I posted a picture of our friends Sean and Sarah at their wedding in California. This past Saturday Sean's mom held a picnic/reception for the newlyweds. It was nice to see them and good catching up with everyone in person.

Isabella was waiting semi-patiently for a "big" piece of cake.

This is what was left of the cake once Sean's sister, Kathy, massacred it! : )

Pete and Mrs. Geist

Vanessa and Teresa

Isabella, Vanessa and Ollie

Jason

Melissa - very excited to be holding Isabella's bug box. At least it only had a moth in it and not another type of creepy-crawly bug which Isabella is normally attracted to!

Here is Melissa much more comfortable with her nephew Jack. He is SO cute and I'm glad to have finally met him in person. He and Raymond were playing footsie.

And here is Jack with his Grandma. Jack has a mild case of Cerebral Palsy and he did great at the picnic. It's nice to hear that he is doing so well!

Until Next Time!

Lots of Love,

Erica

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Nice pictures. Did Isabella like the cake? How old is Jack? He does look so cute. Glad you all had a nice time.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting these! Ellie - Jack will be 16 mths on Oct 28th. He is a cutie - but I might be a little biased :) Erica - Raymond and Isabella are a joy to be around (bug catching and all)...you guys have a beautiful family!

Erica said...

Isabella did enjoy her cake! The part of the cake she ate was vanilla and strawberry. The top layer of the cake was double chocolate. After she finished her vanilla piece she wanted chocolate. I told her I think she had enough. And by the way...I just realized I wrote "mouth" instead of "moth"! Haha! Sometimes my mind goes faster then my fingers but I changed it.